Sunday, January 10, 2010

Beginnings

How interesting to have a blog.  I've been working on writing a book, but it seems so impossible because I have no idea how to do it.  One of my published friends has given me some pointers.  I'm following them, but thought this might be an interesting way to work on my book. 

It's about my spiritual journey over the last 49 years and what I've learned through these experiences that I hope will be encouraging to others.  Life is wonderful and horrible at the same time.  My desire is to provide interesting yet thought provoking reading that opens the door of hope and new life for at least some of the readers. 

Well, thank you for your interest so far.  It'll be interesting to see where this takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments, questions, suggestions on what you'd like me to blog about and your thoughts. Thank you for sharing .