Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Back to Blogging


I was just reminded that I haven't blogged anything new for quite some time.  It's amazing how sidetracked we can become with life.  Thank you D for reminding me.  I've been focused on writing my book, which now
has a publisher and will be out on the shelves this Fall.  It's called: Becoming ...  It's a book on spirituality.  My hope is that my readers will be inspired and empowered by what they read to further develop their relationship with God, the Divine, the Source of All Being.

Today I attended a luncheon talk about how the state of our body is connected with our ability to cope, be creative, function effectively.  The speaker was focusing on relaxing our jaws, shoulders, brain, right down to our bones.  Her point was that the more tense we are the less effective we are.  I kept thinking, gosh, if only everyone realized that this is exactly what meditation does.  When we talk with God and especially if we are able to listen and hear God's whisperings, and if we can learn to carry this intimacy with the Divine with us we are not only relaxed and empowered but we move forward with the strength and life giving energy breathing vivacity into our every step. I'm always amazed at this miracle.  Somehow, God always seems to be there ready, somehow even though I don't know exactly what to do I'm still able to connect, somehow my heart is warmed, somehow my life is blessed, somehow my living soars beyond anything I could have ever imagined.  Somehow, has become my blessed friend, somehow is always always there, somehow ... what or who is it you ask ... maybe you know somehow better as the Holy Spirit. 

I pray that each will become increasingly aware of God's blessings through all things.  May Somehow fill you and your living each and every day.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments, questions, suggestions on what you'd like me to blog about and your thoughts. Thank you for sharing .