Sunday, August 14, 2011

Becoming: A Spiritual Journey




My book is out!  Yea!  It came out the week before we left for a 7 day cruise to celebrate my moms
birthday and two weeks before my birthday.  I don't think life could be any better.  Seeing your words in print for the first time is exhilerating and scary at the same time.  Some people will love it, others will be completly turned off and still others will not be moved one way or the other.  Hopefully, people will be encouraged by it, will be enticed to deepen their relationship with the one who loved them into being. 

I look forward to hearing from those who read Becoming.  Hopefully they'll be gentle.  :)  But I do want to hear from my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments, questions, suggestions on what you'd like me to blog about and your thoughts. Thank you for sharing .