Monday, August 15, 2011

Chaos to life

I just came back to work after two incredible weeks of vacation with my husband.  What a challenge it is to re-engage my mind into the process of work, which happens to be my ministry.  As I sit here in a bliss of chaos, I'm amazed at how strong the struggle is to move from that chaos to forward moving life. 



In chapter three of Becoming I talk about introspection, discovering what is really going on within yourself and honestly taking that to the One Who Loved you Into Being.  My vacation was much needed, apparently moreso than I even realized.  I do feel refreshed and ready to move forward.  I feel strengthened with the ability to focus on what I need to do.  I'm realizing that I simply have not taken the time to transition back into work.

As I assess my renewed strengths as well as what needs to be done, I take that into meditative prayer.  This focuses me from chaos to life giving action.

Dear Lover of my Being - thank you so much for giving me the things I need even when I'm not aware of what they are.  Thank you for the place that I am in life.  i feel so blessed.  today, I've come back to the ministry you've given with joy and energy.  Please help me focus my renewed strengths guided by your wisdom so that I can provide effective leadership for my community.  Please be with my community and prepare them to work with me in expressing life in you and the agape of true living.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments, questions, suggestions on what you'd like me to blog about and your thoughts. Thank you for sharing .